The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council of India (TEXPROCIL) is organizing the second edition of its Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) called“Ind–Texpo 2020”, an exclusive B2B exhibition of cotton textiles in India!
2. The event will be held from 17thto 19th March 2020 at CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu State, India and is supported by the Ministry of Textiles and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
3. "Ind–Texpo 2020” is a specialized B2B fair in the Indian cotton textile sector offering a one-stop destination for worldwide importers to source Indian Textiles from fibres to home textiles and fashion. The exhibition will have on display textiles like home textiles, fabrics and yarns as well as cotton-rich blended textiles. For further details, please visit www.ind-texpo.com
INVITATION TO THE MALAYSIA INTERNATIONAL SOURCING PROGRAM IN CONJUNCTION WITH MIHAS 2020
4 - 12 MARCH 2020
Accommodation and Ground Transport
Non Food Halaal Products
Islamic Banking and Investment
More Articles ...
- Welcome 2020
- Book Online Accomodation Compare prices
- Scam awareness for Festive season
- Business opportunity
- Minara Business Awards Winners 2019
- GovTech Indaba 2019 ITEC Industry
- Term extended for Judge Ngoepe
- Minara Business Matters 23 August
- Minara Business Awards Partner 2019
- UAE Investor Inbound Delegation